Monday, March 29, 2010

winner..

and the winner is.....

{seven} 7
Miss Carrie!!!!!
look on your front porch soon for
your special surprise.
{i'm glad you live so close}
my answers:
easter
movie
tile
spender
decorating
target
short
english muffin
lipstick
capris
red
not so much
ellen
soda
night owl
baker
canon
grilled cheese
biking
necklace
thanks for playing
it was fun getting to know
each other a little better. :)

5 comments:

briana said...

i knew all of your answers! next time whoever guesses them all right first should win. ok wait, maybe not seems i can't comment and blog anytime i want! i almost missed out on this last dealio!

yippee for carrie. i wanna see pics of what she wins!

:)

nersey said...

Hey Heather I got Cayden Baptism announcement and it is super cute, He is so big. I remember that cute little guy who made animal sounds instead of talking. K and I are super excited to see you in Utah for the baptism!!!

Coleman Family said...

Whoohoo!!!Now I know why you're one of my besties! ;) I guess I still would have loved ya even if I didn't win, but thanks!!! I need it after the day I've had... muah~

RR said...

Really..Carrie??

Are you two keeping tabs on who has the most craft stuff??

Becky said...

How did I miss this? Congrats to the winner!

I'm so glad you are getting your pictures and music back. Everyone needs a computer whiz for a friend! And a mechanic. I don't have either.