They do have one..it's in Tacoma and it's even better!They use organic milk chocolate and cream cheese frosting..Love..I'll bring you a dozen cupcakes soon. Oh, the lemon one is so heavenly!
forgot to tell you where..www.hello-cupcake.comwww.sweetthingscupcakes.comlove them both..what is your favorite kind??You make get a delivery tomorrow around 2pm!
rach i would love you forever. any kind!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) lemon sounds good & so does the vanilla!
p.s. why didn't i know about these places.........i have lived here for 4 years. uggg i have been missin out! :)
LOL! I know. I am going again soon... maybe tomorrow? Maybe again next week? and the week after?so yummy!
I want some too!
my mouth is watering. just so you know.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
They do have one..it's in Tacoma and it's even better!
They use organic milk chocolate and cream cheese frosting..Love..
I'll bring you a dozen cupcakes soon. Oh, the lemon one is so heavenly!
forgot to tell you where..
www.hello-cupcake.com
www.sweetthingscupcakes.com
love them both..
what is your favorite kind??
You make get a delivery tomorrow around 2pm!
rach i would love you forever. any kind!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) lemon sounds good & so does the vanilla!
p.s. why didn't i know about these places.........i have lived here for 4 years. uggg i have been missin out! :)
LOL! I know. I am going again soon... maybe tomorrow? Maybe again next week? and the week after?
so yummy!
I want some too!
my mouth is watering. just so you know.
Post a Comment