Thursday, December 09, 2010

{made my day}

today i got to go peek at this sweet little girl.
she is a stubborn little thing.. she is breech again. her legs are pretty much to her head & her arms & hands are always covering her face every time we try to peek at her.
all i can say, is she melted my heart when i saw her. these pictures will keep me going for the next 8 weeks.
we can't wait to meet her. {especially her big sis}

6 comments:

Coleman Family said...

I'm so stinkin' excited for you! She'll be here before you know it! Hooray!

melanie33 said...

awesome. just awesome.

p.s. so glad it's you and not me! Ha!

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Sooooo sweet:)!!!!!! I am soo happy for you Heather- she is a little beauty already!!!

Heitmann Family said...

I am so excited to meet the little miss. Very cool shots!!!

JoAnna said...

I totally know what you mean! Seeing that she is real makes you realize that it is all worth it!! Yay for you!

The Wilson Family said...

AWW!! I want a 3D ultrasound too :o) Congrats....time is ticking!