I'M IN LOVE...SHE IS BEAUTIFUL IT LOOKS LIKE MARLEE GOT DE-THRONED I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON HER...IF MARLEE WILL LET ME HAVE A TURN. I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN WAITH UNTIL THE 8TH. YOU AND NATE MAKE BEAUTIFUL BABIES. I LOVE YOU GUYS LOVE, MOM
She is so cute! Congrats to all of you! That was the fastest pregnancy ever, where does the time go. Hope all is going well. Call me when things quiet down. Can't wait to see her, love you!
AH! I totally have that pink Gymboree sleeper! I love it. She is adorable! Brielle was super tiny like that too and it was so fun. Always good when they can be tinier for longer huh? I hope you are doing well! We need to get our little girlies together! :)
OH HEAVEN'S SAKE! She is breathtaking!!! Can't wait to get my paws on her! Congratulations! She is absolutely perfect! Hope everything went smoothly! Cant wait to hear all about it! ;o) Love ya!
by the way i am freaking out that i posted on your blog at 11:47 the day you had your baby! 12:33! we are so on the same wave length! i didn't even know you were in labor!
17 comments:
Congratulations! Hope you are fast asleep. xo
I'M IN LOVE...SHE IS BEAUTIFUL
IT LOOKS LIKE MARLEE GOT DE-THRONED
I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON HER...IF MARLEE WILL LET ME HAVE A TURN. I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN WAITH UNTIL THE 8TH.
YOU AND NATE MAKE BEAUTIFUL
BABIES.
I LOVE YOU GUYS
LOVE,
MOM
She is so cute! Congrats to all of you! That was the fastest pregnancy ever, where does the time go. Hope all is going well. Call me when things quiet down. Can't wait to see her, love you!
AH! I totally have that pink Gymboree sleeper! I love it. She is adorable! Brielle was super tiny like that too and it was so fun. Always good when they can be tinier for longer huh? I hope you are doing well! We need to get our little girlies together! :)
Congrats!!!!! So happy for you guys! I want to see all your cute kiddos (& you and Nate too)! Get some rest :)
She is adorable! And tiny! Congratulations to your sweet family. I hope everything is going well.
Congratualtions!!! She is beautiful!! Can't wait to meet her!!
Congrats!!!! She is sooo beautiful:)!!!!!
Congratulations! She's beautiful.
Oh my goodness that is awesome!!! Congratulations. She is so pretty I can't believe she is a newborn! Hope you are feeling okay.
OH HEAVEN'S SAKE! She is breathtaking!!! Can't wait to get my paws on her! Congratulations! She is absolutely perfect! Hope everything went smoothly! Cant wait to hear all about it! ;o) Love ya!
So darling Heather! Hope she's doing better now! Hugs!
I agree with your mom... I don't think I cant wait to hold that little chickee. She is A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.
Totally and completely.
Enjoy that littleness!
OH! SHe is beautiful. Congratulations, over and over and over again. Good luck in the coming weeks and months with hanging in there!
seriously. can you get here any sooner? she is a bundle of perfection.
by the way i am freaking out that i posted on your blog at 11:47 the day you had your baby! 12:33! we are so on the same wave length! i didn't even know you were in labor!
so weird!
:)
those are so cute its not even funnt!
Post a Comment