Wednesday, March 23, 2011

snob.ish

So I have decided that I am a snob...
not like 'snobby' to people...
but 'snobbish' towards certain things...
Like...

Swimming pools...I like my water warm and clean...
I only like my kids having a play date at my house if i don't know the parents......
Diet Coke...I like it from a fountain and that's it!
Camping...if it don't flush...forget it!  Nuff said!
Dislike going to Walmart... Why can't there be a super Target by me!
Clean, ironed sheets
I like restaurant ranch dressing...
I only sleep on a certain pillow and I take it with me when we travel...
I only ever use Huggies diapers...
I only like bottled water...
I have to have lettuce on my sandwich...
I only ever buy one kind of bread...and it's always white...
I like my cookies slightly under-cooked

6 comments:

Marcie said...

We are alot alike! Sean refee's to me as a Pizza snob because I will one eat Pizza from Papa John's. Your babies blessing looks like it was beautiful. Im glad you had so many family and friend come to make it even more special. I read about you babies surgery, my cousins baby just had the same thing happen last month. Poor little thing, Ihope she's feeling better.

Odd Family said...

I love that list! I feel EXACTLY the same to ALL of it. Too funn!:)

JoAnna said...

I LOVE THIS!!! Ha ha! This is classic. And I love my cookies under-baked, too!

melanie33 said...

camping is a no go period.
diet coke from the fountain and ranch from the restaurant are musts.
the play date/ and pool things are safety things.
this is not a snob list.
this is a keeping it real list!

briana said...

ditto!

amen!

WORD!

Becca said...

Well I guess I am a snob right there with you...I had a friend in college who liked crispy cookies and I could never get over it. The hotel pool we went to this weekend was FREEZING and I just sat on the side and watched the kids go at it. Though I DO really love to camp...especially when I am pregnant, I have been craving it. Weird, I know!