i had comments like...
~i don't want to say you are crazy but, are all 4 of those kids yours??
~wow, you sure have your hands full
~sorry if i have made a weird face at you but, goodness you are a brave woman
~you sure have active kids
~none of your kids even look like you
~do you need any help??
~i look up to you so much. i don't know how you do it!
This is what people saw at Costco today:
You are probably thinking WHY YES, YES you are crazy. i would surely agree. My friend Aimee had a Dr. appt. today & i was out of diapers & a few things so, after picking Lauryn up from school we headed over there.
i will never forget the looks on every one's faces when i passed them.
. the boys were running all around
. we had to go potty a couple of times
. they wanted every snack that was handed to them
. lauryn accidentally pushed a cart over on garrett
. i want one, no i want it
. i can get it
. can i get this..
. i promise i will be good
. i have this movie
. can i get some new jammies
We did get Costco pizza, smoothies, soda, & a churro for lunch. have you ever cut pizza for 3 kids under 4 while trying to feed a 2 month old??? that is where i think i got some of the funnest looks!!!!!! ;)
BTW, at least i got PEOPLE magazine to go home & read! OH & you know how i am kind.of a "snob" when it comes to [huggies] brand diapers. ummm, well they don't carry size 1 in [huggies]. they only sell the [kirkland] brand in 1-2. sigh.... but, if you think for 1 minute i was going to stop one more place... think again!! ;) i sure did get my work.out today!! Good thing i love those 2 cute kids like my own!
12 comments:
Bless your heart!
The crazy part is I feel that way with the idea of shopping with 2..
Bless your heart!! I so appreciated it. I hope to never have to do that again!!
Oh how I get those comments lately...and I only have 3, but they are all so little still. Soooooo, usually I am in mahem and the attention seems to be all on me! And I had to laugh at your snob stuff. I am TOTALLY like you!! I am SO particular about my diapers. When they are newborn (1-2) I like the the pampers snugglers (i think that's what they are called) becuase they hold the newborn poop so good. I know too much info...ha. And then it's the huggies when they get older and the #2 changes...if you know what I mean. Sorry, I know, too much!! Hey, the mommy talk is not all candy and roses!
Love ya! You are too funny!!
I am WAY impressed!! That is super brave.:) I probally would have been eyeing you myself trying to do the math. haha! Way to go Heather!
millet/background stalker:
i told you, no more heading to costco when you can freaking have them delivered to your door for FREE.
bless amazon.
the only down side is the lack of churros.
You are super woman!!!
You're crazy! Love ya!
Why do people feel the need to say things like that? Did you say, "Oh, NO, only two of them are mine! My other two are at school." And when did 4 kids become the new 8?
Really, Costco delivers? I'm gonna have to look into that!
Yeah Becky i said that to people numerous times... but, people still had to comment! i think it was the 4 under 4 that had heads turning!!! :)
Yes, you are crazy... but only you could pull it off without a hitch! You are wonderful that way.
oh this reminds me of when i used to keep jaime's kids while she was in school...
she had 5 kids under the age of 5... i was pregnant at the time. i had my 3. i needed to go to the store. so there i was-
8 kids, one cart, a baby carrier taking up most of the room. pregnant. sick as a dog. and can i just say...even in utah the looks i got?
i wanted to tell them all to take a picture it would last longer!
Join the club of crazies. I hate it when people think they are being helpful or funny or sympathetic, but they are just plain rude.
My friend always said, "I would rather have my hands full than empty." I thought that was a pert way of saying she was happy with the life she chose.
Post a Comment