i don't know what my love of [animal prints] have been lately. i just love them. i love that my girls can match. i love this [[zebra]] pattern. take a peek at my "mamma" zebra+ my "baby" zebra.
i wonder what cute new pattern i will come across next!! ;)
9 comments:
those girls are so cute, and those dresses are the freaking icing on the cake!
Love it!
i am looking at those cute pierced ears! when did you do that? loving the zebra print too! adorable!
Adorable!
They are so cute!!! I too love the zebra print.:)
When you say "pattern," does that mean you made them? You never cease to amaze me! The little girls wearing them are pretty cute, too!
Becky you are so wonderful to think i could actually sew!!! i can barley sew a button on a shirt+ a no go on sewing a straight line!! oh how i wish. maybe in the next life...i am hoping anyways!! ;)
No, i actually got them at Gymboree. they have had some great animal prints this year!! :)
Your girls are soo, sooooo adorable;0!!! I totally love the outfits!
Audra is such the fashionista!
I'm loving the outfit!
everytime I see pictures of the kids I seriously LOL..because your kids are like Nate jr., and Nate jr jr...
well, except cayden..
Post a Comment