Sunday, May 08, 2011

{Happy Mother's Day...}

These two woman have made me
who i am today.
they inspire me.
this picture was taken right before my grandma passed away [may 2008]
they both have shared the {joys of motherhood}with me.
my mom is the most giving.loving.humble person i know.
my grandma was the same way. we always called her the "energizer" bunny. she never slowed down. i am pretty sure nothing has changed.
wish my mom was here-- i hope she knows how much she means to me. xo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU SWEETHEART...WITHOUT YOU I WOULDN'T BE A MOTHER. YOU HAVE FILLED MY LIFE MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW.ALSO, THANK YOU FOR THE FOUR TREASURES YOU AND NATE HAVE GIVEN TO ME.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TOOOOOOOO YOU.
MOM

melanie33 said...

I love the crap out of your mom too. A genuine, sweet and kind woman. One of the best! I guess that's where you get it ;)

Angie said...

Love your subway art! I'm sure your kids' teachers felt so spoiled! You are so awesome! I can't believe your little girl is 3 months (and some) now! The bumpo already? I guess I need to get mine soon. p.s. I love the Easter outfits! :)