this is what my kids brought to them this week to tell them they are [simply] the best.
thanks eighteen25 for the cute idea
i painted the frames cherry red. [$4.99 at micheals] i thought it needed a little distressing, cause i like it like that. + i thought it needed a cute yellow check backing to it ... cause i like that too. :)
Garrett's teacher is more into clip.boards. since she is so awesome that way... that.is.what.she got.
every teacher needs a flower...
Ms. Beach
Ms. Lawrence
Ms. Mary Beth
4 comments:
How cute are you? I might steal this idea for an end of year gift. Maybe . . .
Funny, Lincoln's teacher's name is also Ms. Beach. =)
Darling! Your kids teachers are lucky to have your kids too!
Man, those are cute. What a great idea. You are such a great mom. HOw did you find time to make these with a baby around? You are an overacheiver (I wish I was just as talented as YOU!).
i just might have to stop reading your blog. yep. pretty sure.
super cute!
:) totally adorable.
Post a Comment