All of the pictures i think are self.explanatory. Garrett & Marlee had a black.yellow&hot.pink
batman&batgirl party. it was so fun to plan & put together! We planned a double party because we are heading to Utah for Marlee's baptism in a week. I can't believe she will be 8. Garrett will be 4 shortly after we get home... so double the FUN. Enjoy the pictures. i had so fun planning this party for them...
[invites]
&
Station 2
[balloons]
Detonating bombs
don't know how i missed taking a picture of this station
here is the kids though detonating the bombs.
[[Present Time]]
Happy Birthday
batman [garrett]+batgirl [marlee]
all the information and vendor contacts:
Oh goodie designs: power pops
Pink Elephants and Blue Rhinos: invites, banners, & ribbon topiary
Sew Plane Jane: capes
Polka Dot Market: ballons, straws, plates, cup.cake liners
Shop Sweet Lulu: gumballs, paper party cones
16 comments:
so dang cute!! You should just be other people's party planner!! I loved it all!!
TOTALLY awesome party, everyone including dad (me) had a blast!
My favorite was bomb detonation:
50 balloons blown up -- 45 minutes
50 balloons popped by a spazzing candy-junkied 3-8 year old monster feeding frenzy -- 45 seconds
Years of memories -- priceless
HAPPY Birthday Marlee and Garrett!
Another stunning success Heather, you totally amaze me in so many ways.
Bytheway I echo Aimee's comment you totally could support your habits with marketing of your mad skills!
All I can say is WOW! I am having a birthday party for my oldest and it won't be even close as cute as this...amazing! Where do you find the time and energy...oh, and the money...ha!
Mon, it's called you do it little by little & hope your husband is ok with it!!! ;))) no really I have been planning this for a while now... Loves!
Super fun!!!
Soo cute!
What a super fun party! Thank you for thinking to share them with me...! :)
www.sewplainjane.com
Heather,
I could say you got it all from me but that would be a lie....
You are freeking amazing
No wonder you are so tired
How do you ever top this?
Your kids are blessed to have you as a SUPER HERO MOM!!!
And I might add you are my HERO
as well. You have saved me many times with your super power.
Love,
Mom
BEST.PARTY.EVER! You are SUPER mom! Your kiddos are so lucky to have a mom that is oozing with creativity. Mine will never be that lucky! ;o)
Are you kidding me??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously I think we missed out on the coolest kids party ever!!!! You are AMZING to me, your soo creative Heather!!!! Grayson & I are totally bummed we had to miss it!!!! We have to hang out soon!!! Happy Birthday Garrett & Marlee!
What a super fun idea H. You are amazing... per usual. I hope your kiddos realize what an amazing mom they have. I sure know I have an amazing and talented friend!
Cutest party ever! I am going to fly you in to plan Nate's party in November! lol
UGH. MAZING! This looks like the party of the century, Happy Birthday Marlee and Garret it looks like it was BEYOND SUPER!
Um, quit making us look so bad! haha This party looks amazing Heather! Good job! Wish you lived closer so you could help me plan my parties. Excited to see you soon!
Love ya
H.O.L.Y C.O.W. Are you freaking serious!? That has to be the cutest party idea ever. I seriously cannot believe how much work you must have gone to. It just so happens that my daughter Aleah is in love with Batgirl. She wears her costume just about every day. Her birthday is coming up in September. I'm seriously considering copying you, but I'm not sure I have the time or energy to do all this.
Where did you get the capes for all of the kids? Did you make them?
Post a Comment