Wednesday, August 03, 2011

{getting ready}

what a special & busy month. i can't believe i almost have another [8] year old. We are getting ready for Marlee's baptism day. lots & lots of preparing & i can't wait for 14, August 2011.
Marlee had some beautiful pictures taken by this awesome person. they turned out so beautiful. i wanted a fun display in her room so i serched & serched for the perfect frame.  i had no such luck until i went to my
 favorite place & found this:
yeah, it was the right amount of frames all in one but, i was NOT loving the color.

so, i went to Home Depot got me some of this
&
went to work.

love it now!

Final project...
[sorry for the glare]

more pictures to come of Marlee's special day+ our vacation to the "valley" a.k.a {utah}

7 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

I love the collage of pictures. Repainting frames is exactly what I need to do too. I had so much fun taking her pictures. Oh how I wish I could be there for her big day!!

The Willis Wonder Years said...

Can I PLEASE pay you to decorate our nursery? Or at least pay you to give me some ideas for it?! I would give anything for your creativity! That frame looks awesome! And how exciting Marlee is getting baptized!! :o)

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Sooooooo Cute!!!!!!!!! It looks amazing;0!!!! I can't believe she is about to get baptized, such a wonderful memory! Her pics look sooo cute;)

Coleman Family said...

Awesome! And you have awesome memories of painting it on your sidewalk! Love ya you brat!

Angie said...

Seriously SOOOOO cute!!! LOVE IT!!!! How exciting that she is getting baptized. I can't wait to see pics of the big day :)

Becca said...

Ditto to what Melanie said. We got our furniture moved around to welcome the new baby, but nothing on the walls, no color scheme, no pizzazz.

Camilla Millar said...

Heather, you are so talented!! I am amazed by the amazing things you do for your kids. . . .they are so lucky to have such a great mommy.