Wednesday, September 07, 2011

{WOW}

YES,{wow} is about the way i am feeling right now.
.we all slept in til 7:00am
.the showers were running again
.the [i don't know what to wear] starts
.crying begins
.daddy made their lunches
.i should win the "mother of the year award"
.how did i forget to buy them new backpacks????
.cayden was mortified
.pop tarts,toast,gogerts&o.j. where the menu for breakfast
.got baby fed
.changed diapers
.garrett was crying cause pre.school doesn't start until monday
.looked like a homeless mother taking the kids to school
[like no bra,hair crazy,red.polka.dot pants homeless...]

.just your typical first day of school.

& for a good laugh this is the back.pack she
had to wear today.

cayden wanted to hide under a rock than
wear this back pack to school
i mean seriously...
so, i guess you will all know where i
will be today! ;)
[fyi. when they start 4th grade.they know what to wear.
don't try to put something on their bed the night before.
you get dirty looks the next morning.]

happy first day of school
i love you,
mom

9.7.11

11 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

Happy first Day to you!!!

Odd Family said...

Happy fist day of school! I am cracking up at the back packs. You should have come borrowed one of Jules. She has a few extras.;) Can you please make me a cute sign, I thought about doing that, but didnt. ha!

Sarah said...

What happened to last year's backpacks? My kids get to use them for two years unless they're totally trashed. Our Old Navy backpacks from last year look brand new after a run through the washer. Voila!!

Heather said...

Sarah, they did have them for two years prior.. they were trashed!!!
threw them away when school ended & totally forgot they didn't have them!! :))) LOL.
missin you. e.mail me sometime & let me know how Korea is treating you!
you know i would pick up the phone & call you but, wouldn't want to wake you up at 2:00am! ;)))

melanie33 said...

Love that morning rush. It is so hectic! Just keep thinking about those few precious hours you will have to yourself once Garrett starts preschool! Time you can use to call me. And now I will answer. I have three phones. THREE! It only took me 13 years but I have gone and grown up! Aren't you so proud?

JoAnna said...

K, I love this! You are thee greatest!
Marlee's hair is AMAZING!!

RR said...

Heather..I think you're forgetting the best part.

School has started!!..Who gives what the backpacks look like. PLUS, those reusable grocery bags are SO in right now..ha!

Now, are we going to start hitting the gym together or what??
I'm having trouble walking but I'm so there!

Angie said...

Haha! You are so awesome. I love the "homeless" description. Sounds like me most days!

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Even with all the chaos, the kids looked super adorable;0!!! I wish Garrett was in Graysons class! Happy First Day kids!

Jess said...

Love it! My daughter Kaiya loves looking at your blog with me because she thinks Cayden is "soooo cute mom!"

She is in 4th grade too... lets plan on them getting married, huh!?

Heather said...

Jess that is so cute!! i will let him know he has a "secret" crush??!!;)) HAHA. we will meet up this christmas for sure!!!!!!!!!