i just got done with a fun little project i wanted to share. i was sick of what was hanging over my toilet so, i came up with this idea & loooove it! super easy. cheap. and quick.
if you looove it... go find your self some old wood & whip one up! :)))
i primed the wood & spray painted it with:
& used the glaze i love. thanks. ralph lauren!
get some sandpaper & destress it the way you like! :)))
see super easy!
any color would be super cute! :))
8 comments:
Heather - only YOU would know how to make a toilet look like a pottery barn advertisement. :) Adorable! I'm telling you, you need to start selling your stuff on etsy.
That's amazing! I can't believe you just "whipped it up." Not very many people have that talent! At least not me. I need you to decorate my house. I got my little towel in the mail today! Thanks! (And we loved all the pixar stamps.)
Soooo cute!!! Your soo talented Heather;0
Heather are you on Pinterest? If not you NEED to get on that. You would be the queen of it in no time. not to mention the millions of clueless people on how to decorate.If you are an pinterest I need to follow you!
xo Jen
It's not just cute. its not just super cute, its freakin' super cute!
p.s. you will not believe how much we need to talk!!
Jenny, i am NOT on pinterest. i would be up til 3-4 am every day. i am pretty addicited to that kind of stuff, that is why i haven't done it yet!!! i will.will. give me some time! ;)))xoxo.
Mel! yes we do need to talk! :) call you in the am.
love ya.
L.O.V.E. it!!!!!!
The question is do you sleep at night??
I swear you're up all night moving decor and cleaning.
Your house is so super freakin clean it's not even funny!!
Post a Comment