Monday, October 17, 2011

{when g&g come to town}

g&g brasher came to town this weekend
as you can imagine,
a low key.fun filled.weekend

we relaxed
we played&played with grandma
we made "owl" faces
we played at the park
 we went to Cayden's footbal game.
they won.
7-0
we had [melt.downs]
we went to a fabulous
 [Immortals Murder Mystery Dinner]
i was "Natasha" a Vampire
Nate was "King Arthur"
i want to suck your blood! ;) ha.
love this girl~
hahaha :)
thanks Anjuli for a wonderful night.
happy 30th to you.

we went to Seattle to "pike's market.
the kids with the [PIG]
we saw some awesome "fish" catching
we bought flowers at the market
+
fresh berries
we made a new friend :)
we got tired of taking pictures.

Thanks g&g for a fabulous visit!
the kids already miss you.

6 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

wow busy weekend!! That party looked like a lot of fun!! And awesome that Cayden won his game. Tell him congrats!!

jo mama said...

It was a GREAT weekend. We had so much fun hanging out and being together. I wish we could do it more often!! Hope to see you all in December when Zach and Aubree have their baby!!!

melanie33 said...

so fun! I bet you guys had a BLAST!:)

Coleman Family said...

Looks like a great grandparents visit! And yes indeed Natasha, fun times all around at the dinner...too bad I didn't have a chance to kill off my "hubby"!!! mwahahahahahaha!

RR said...

So fun!

RR said...

I love your porch! Mine needs some tlc!