she thinks she is such hot stuff...i tend to agree. but i am biased. wont be long and she'll be asking, hon, for the car keys...YIKES.AUDY! stop it right now, no more getting bigger!nate
She is so adorable! It's so sad how fast they grow :(
I love that smile. She looks like she has a secret and she isn't going to tell!! Love her-
Such a cutie!! Love her thighs!:)
She is absolutely scrumptious!! Why arent my cellulitic thighs that stinken cute!!? LOVE her!
Your crazy.. as long as she has chubby thieghs she is still your baby girl. Besides she can't keep growing because I have not snuggled her yet.
I can't believe how fast they grow!A full nights sleep sounds so good though!!
I know, if I could freeze time I'd do it now! Audra is a love!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
she thinks she is such hot stuff...i tend to agree. but i am biased. wont be long and she'll be asking, hon, for the car keys...YIKES.
AUDY! stop it right now, no more getting bigger!
nate
She is so adorable! It's so sad how fast they grow :(
I love that smile. She looks like she has a secret and she isn't going to tell!! Love her-
Such a cutie!! Love her thighs!:)
She is absolutely scrumptious!! Why arent my cellulitic thighs that stinken cute!!? LOVE her!
Your crazy.. as long as she has chubby thieghs she is still your baby girl. Besides she can't keep growing because I have not snuggled her yet.
I can't believe how fast they grow!
A full nights sleep sounds so good though!!
I know, if I could freeze time I'd do it now! Audra is a love!
Post a Comment