i always do something for my kids &
their classes during the holidays.
i have fun doing it..
but, now i have about 10 loads
of laundry to go do. :))
HaPpY hAlLoWeEn KiDdoS!
P.S. good thing i enjoy doing this kind of stuff
cause i had to make 70 of them. YIKES. ;))
8 comments:
You have the cutest ideas and a lot of energy!!!
Heather....You freekin amaze me....
I'm impressed with your talent....
I wish you were my mom...oh ya....
I'm your mom!
Love ya,
mom
That is super impressive! Wowza! Do you want to add 24 more to that pile for Jules' class? haha!!
super cute idea!!
Darling. Iwish we lived closer together so that I could trick or treat at your house! Very cute!
Cute- Love it;0
Isn't Sunkist the only orange soda that has caffeine? Sugar AND caffeine--the parents and teachers are gonna love you!! Those are super cute. I was happy that all I had to send in for Halloween parties this year was a family size box of cheez-its, plates, and napkins!
hahaha becky, that is so funny!!! i HAD NOOOO idea! Yeah i guess the parents will sure love me. maybe that is why it was on sale at target for $3.00 :)))))))
Post a Comment