Wednesday, February 29, 2012

{13months+ a birthday}

Audra turned {one} on Jan.26th.
i know every mom says this.. but, really where has a YEAR gone?!
She is such a little love & we are all in love with her.
 she never gets put down.

Yes, Audra is 13 months
not walking yet
Talks more&more
90th percentile for height+weight
Yes, she had a birthday a month ago & i tried to post about it
& lost it. yes, i cried about it too.
so, here i am again. one more attempt. i hope it works.
this is the last try. :)

{the birthday girl.}
photos above by: Melanie Willis Photography
I wish i had some mad talent in photography. like the passion i have for
decorating. so don't look to close at the pictures i took for her party.
can i say, a little blurry. :)
I have never met a baby that loves to dance.& giggle as much as she does! She is ridiculously social and just naturally full of life.
the theme i went for was
[Winter "ONE"derland]
  
The invite:
see what i mean.. blurry ;)
The Entryway:
As our friends arrived, I wanted them to feel like they were truly walking into a magical, wintry wonderland.
[blurry...]
Snowflakes:
The Dessert Table:
Sweet treats are one of the highlights for kids at every party...right! :))
white powder dougnuts, cake, frosted sugar cookies,dipped oreos,suckers,gumballs or cupcakes. A lot of sweets...

Miss Audra

 
The Cake:

Drinking Station:
Just in case anyone needed to warm up a little or just wanted to rinse down a few of the tasty treats, I set up a "Warming Station" with Hot Chocolate

 
Smash Cake Central:
Every first birthday party needs a place where the guest of honor can take center stage! So for Audra's birthday, I made her...her very own birthday banner, even her highchair needed one too & my darling friend[carrie] made her cute party hat!! [loved it]


1,2,3
happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you.....
smash away cute girl....
ooooh....
i love this
laughes & giggles
this is the best

Favors:
 snowflake plates from target then
white chocolate carmel covered pretzel rods.

 
Happy first Birthday Audra
we love you.


Audra Grace

 

11 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

of course super cute!! Audra is a cutie for sure!!

Anonymous said...

YOU DID IT AGAIN HEATHER!!!
UN-REAL PARTY. AUDRA IS PRECIOUS
I LOVE THE PARTY HAT THAT KARI MADE FOR HER...SHE NEEDS TO GO INTO THE BUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MAKING THEM.
SHE IS SUCH A LITTLE LOVE, WHAT WAS LIFE WITHOUT HER?
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE
MOM

Lindsay said...

I want to come to one of your parties!! How do you have the energy for all of this! One amazing mom :)

Patti Service said...

Heather... You are AMAZING!!! I've been waiting for the REAL birthday post for the past month. I'm so glad it worked this time for you. What a cutie!! xoxo
p.s do you ever SLEEP???

Jess said...

U r amazing. I dont know how u do it all. U have such a special gift for the little things that make the big things wonderful. U r a fabulous mother with a talent to die for. I miss u.

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Ahhhh.. Audra is just adorable;) Happy 1st Birthday!!! The party looked amazing!!!

Coleman Family said...

Awww...we love her too! Great party, especially those absolutely delicious pretzel rods. When you feel better I think we need to make some! That can be my dessert day! ;)

Becky said...

Beautiful baby, beautiful party! Mmmm, I want one of those sugar cookies!

The Millers said...

This is adorable. I'm hiring you to do Eloise's first birthday party in December. Start planning!! She is so dang cute. Love you guys!! Xoxo

Angie said...

SO CUUUUUTE!!! I LOVE the theme! You did a fabulous job, as always!! I just love the pics of her at 1. Precious.

Angie said...

SO CUUUUUTE!!! I LOVE the theme! You did a fabulous job, as always!! I just love the pics of her at 1. Precious.