1 Anniversary
2 Birthdays
lots of fun
lots of relaxing
lots of memories
=paradise
Maui, Hawaii 2012
[no need for words, i think the pictures explains it all
just know lots of pictures ahead....]
Nate,surprised me with a new ring for our anniversary since i lost mine 3 months ago.
I love him so much. he has awesome taste & i'm one lucky lady to have him in my life.
hawaii 2012
xoxo
15 comments:
Makes me want to head to Hawaii!! So glad you guys had an amazing time!
Looks like so much fun!!! And what a beautiful ring!!!!!
SO JEALOUS!!! I want to go!!! So glad you had such a great time with your hubby! Everything looked totally perfect! And your ring is AMAZING!!!! he does have good taste! :) Happy anniversary!
The pictures looked amazing...I am so jealous!! Not only of the trip, but that AMAZING ring!
Super duper fun times there!
looks like a perfect trip!! can we come next time? xo
Love natedoggs sun glasses..
I was waiting for pictures..
They look great!
So big island next summer or what??
So fun! Great pictures!
First of all, the pictures are AMAZING! Did you get a new camera? 2nd, LOVE LOVE LOVE the new ring. Absolutely gorgeous!! 3rd, when is your anniversary? I just posted about ours (May 17th, haha!) I'm sure you loved every minute of the trip!! 4th Whose birthday was it? Yours or Nate's?
Ang, just love ya.... No new camera, my iPhone. Thank.you about my ring!!!! Love it too:) Our anniversary is May 30. & my b.day was may 31 & his is June 1.... Yes a three day party!! We are only 12 hours apart!!!! :)) muah!!!
Wow- your pics looked AMAZING!!! You guys sure deserved a nice get away- sooo want to go to Hawaii now;0!!! LOVE YOUR RING- gorgeous;0!!!
No way! 3 days in a row?! That is seriously awesome!! Thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog. You are such a sweetheart. When are you coming to UT? :)
Ang, either at the end of the month or for thanksgiving!!! I will keep in touch & let u know!! Xoxo
The 7 Best Casinos & Slot Machines to Play in 2021 - Mapyro
Las Vegas Casinos with Casino Games · 1. The Red 영주 출장샵 Rock 전라남도 출장안마 Casino · 2. Las Vegas Casinos · 3. Hollywood Casino 경주 출장안마 at Charles Town Races · 이천 출장안마 4. El Dorado Casino Resort · 5. 동두천 출장샵 The LINQ
Post a Comment