Monday, July 16, 2012

{a MAJOR big deal}

These last few weeks have been busy for our family. Trying to sell our house, figuring out where we want to rent if our house sells & getting ready for Nate's big day. Nate pinned on "Major" July 3, 2012. it was a pretty BiG deal. I'm so proud of my husband. He works so hard & is always looking out for the best interest of his family. xoxo
Here are some pictures of our day:


MAJ Nathaniel R. Miller
 
oh BTW, we had to provide everything...
yes, alot of preperation & time went into it! :))


congrats babe!!!

12 comments:

The Willis Wonder Years said...

YEAH!!!! Congrats to your hubby! That is awesome! And once again, you did a fantastic job putting on the celebration! I dont know how you do it all so perfectly, but you always do! And P.S. Audra's little strappy summer dress is to die for! Your kids are SO stinken cute!

Stephanie said...

Super cute, HEATHER!! The room looked great and your family looked terrific. Congrats to Snobby, that is so awesome, MAJORly awesome! (I know, i am so corny!) ;)))

Heitmann Family said...

Yeah for Nate!! So happy for him!

Janilynn said...

Yea! Congrats! You are my kind of party girl! I miss you, hope all is well! Hope to see ya soon!

Angie said...

That is SO neat! Somehow I missed somewhere that he is in the Army. Way to go with being such a great wife and making is such a special event. I LOVE all the decorations and food...esp. the strawberries!! how cute!! You all look gorgeous in your red, white, and blue outfits!

melanie33 said...

Congrats to nate! You do have one hard working husband! The kids and the food are adorable as usual! I need you food advice for Luke's blessing. Miss you!

RR said...

Awesome Natedogg!
And of course, Heather you should get a metal too for working so hard!

Hey, I need to see a picture of Nate with the gold leaf sister!!

RR said...

dude, the full bird colonel at the bottom looks like he's 12!

score..dougie howser maybe??

Anonymous said...

Thanks Love for making that a very special day for me and for our kids! I was grateful to have shared in that success (and tha awesome psread!) with you and them as you guys truly do deserve a medal for all the love and support and sacrifice on your parts during my training! Love you so much!
Nate

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Wow- Congrats Guys!!!!!!! That's soo awesome;0 Hope life starts to calm down a bit and you can sell your house quick!!

Jess said...

I missed somewhere that he was going into the army. Congrats. Im married to an air force man myself.... It takes alot of work. I heard u were in town.... R u still? If so id love to see u and catch up. My mom says u are as darling and gorgeous as ever. Give me a call.

Jamie and Ben said...

Good grief. Please post something soon. I've missed blog stocking you =)