Just KIDDING......... But, Marlee wants Garrett to Be a GIRL!!!
Dress up day with Marlee..... First it is putting flower headbands in my hair....
Second, it is putting "build a bear" clothes on...
Next it is putting cradle cap oil in.. Wow that looks great
Finally he looks at me & says I'm done...
Marlee also says... that wore me right out!!!
7 comments:
Love it!!
How cute!
Hey when can I take you to Bellevue to shop?? We can leave in the morning around 9:00am and be back by 2:00pm at least. We can hit up merry-go-round, PBK and belle square. How about tomorrow. We can bring the kiddies. let me know. rachel
No nail polish yet? Oh that will come. And then the blush and eye shadow and... well I just won't go any further. I think our two little girls are in need of some baby sisters! Yes, I just said that and NO I DID NOT MEAN IT!
Hey Heather! I never thanked you for your comment on my blog! You were the first! I am trying to find the time to join the blogging world again! :)
that is fun you had another little girl for the morning.
cute pictures-- reminds me of the fun times I used to have with my little brothers. . . . . .
Post a Comment