Thursday, April 10, 2008

CORN

This is killin me.....


I have had this foot corn for over a month now. It is killin me. I have tried everything in the book & nothing works!! They say the condition is more prevalent in females as a result of wearing tight or ill-fitting shoes. Give a girl a break I love my shoes... but, apparently it isn't working for me! The only shoes that feel good on my feet right now are my born sandles. I would love to go get another pair but, since they are out of the budget right now, how do you get rid of these? Any podiatrists wives out there {you know who you are} can you please ask your husbands what to do with my poor toe!! I know I should go see a doctor about it cause the Dr. Scholls is NOT working, & I've tried padded shoe inserts.. I think I need to have my husband bring home liquid nitrogen to freeze this thing off! What do you think??? :)
Anyways, I needed to make my feet look a little nicer so I went & got a pedicure. The lady was a little scared to work on my right foot cause she said, that looks really painful!!! I think she basically suffered through it to get it over with!! They look a little better now, but I still have my corn......................... sigh. :(

13 comments:

Mark, Holly and Boys said...

So, I know this really great foot doctor (he's cute too)...I'll totally ask him for you ;)

Carolyn said...

Ouch!

Sarah said...

Gross. I'm sorry it's still bugging you. I hope you find some relief soon.

melanie33 said...

ouch. I have to say that this post serves as yet another reason that I don't want to wear "girly" shoes. I mean what's up with us sacraficing our comfort (and our feet) in the name of fashion? I say break the bank, forget the budget and go buy you the comfiest, most expensive sandals you can find! ;)

melanie33 said...

p.s. I am freaking out too that Jonas is 8! I mean where does the time go, right? our plans are not grand. he is having a sleepover with ONE friend tonight and tomorrow we will just have a game day and movie marathon. I am cooking his fav. meal and making a cake. Nothing fancy. We will definately have to hook up in the summer, then!

Danielle said...

How do you know mark and holly? Mark is doing his residency with Paul at the VA. Small world!

Just wondering if you get questions about ob/gyne stuff? People think that since Paul went to school for 4 years to study feet that I MUST know everything as well. I must admit that I do know a lot more than I did before we started but I am in no means considered an expert on the situation. I just laugh when people ask me things b/c I am totally a dr.

JoAnna said...

You motivated me to go get a pedicure! Cute feet!! (Is that creepy to say??!!)

Lisa said...

Heather,
I am terrible at leaving comments on other blogs. Thanks for the coments you always leave on mine. Next time you are in Utah we need to all get together. It has been forever since I have seen you. Lisa

Anonymous said...

Your feet look great... get some new shoes!!

mom

Heather said...

Danielle, Holly & I went to H.S. together! That is so fun that Paul & Mark are at the VA together.. I was going to ask you if you knew them!! :)

briana said...

oweee! good luck with that! =)

Erin said...

Heather - so good to hear from you. Your family is adorable. I love the name Marlee. How funny that you are in washington. Which part? I love the Northwest and Seattle quickly became one of my most favorite ciities. I would live there in a heartbeat. Your house looks darling and I love all the paint you've chosen.

I am so glad you saw my blog, feel free to visit anytime. I hope I can do a better job keeping it updated. So good to hear from you.
I'll keep tabs, if that's alright.

Camilla Millar said...

I have no idea what to do with a corn, but at least your feet look cute on the top.