I woke up this morning on May 30, 2000 with butterflies in my stomach..
I was so excited to get married & to see what the future held for us.
E.I.G.H.T years later....



1. Nate graduated from the University of Utah in Biology for his under grad.
2. Nate graduated from the University of Utah School of Medicine.
3. We have had 3 beautiful children.
4. We have survived 2 years of residency at Madigan Army Hospital.
Things to look forward to.....
5. Graduate from residency in 2010.
6. Do a Fellowship in MFM [meternal fetal medicine] 3 year program.
7. Finally being done with school.. are you kidding that has been our whole marriage!! :)
8. Continue on loving being a mom to my kids. I'm greatful that I get to stay home with them. I learn so much from them daily. I love watching them grow, & learn new things. We definitely have our challenges but, love when we can smile & laugh with each other.
8 things about nate that i love
1.his contagious smile
2. his passion for others
3. his love for the gospel
4. his patience
5. his motivation
6. his love that he has for me
7. his sparkle in his eye when he sees our kids
8. his dedication to our family
Happy Anniversary Babe!!!!!
I love you....
11 comments:
Happy anniversary to you! Happy birthday to you tomorrow and happy birthday to nate on sunday! whew! that is a whirlwind weekend! Got any fabulous plans? or was hawaii the official celebration?
Hawaii was the BIG celebration.. So, target & maybe out to dinner we come!! :) [sound familiar]
congrats heather! so much to be proud of. it is so great to see you so happy! your family is adorable!
Happy birthday and anniversary guys! Did you plan it on purpose like that...sheesh!!! I had to laugh at the Target and dinner thing...sounds so familiar to us!! You guys deserve everything wonderful, amazing, fun, fantastic and much much more! What two great people, I say!!!
so cute! happy anniversary!
Linds
Heath my love!
You are totally awesome! Happy Birthdays, Happy Annniversary!
Love Ya,
B
Heather - your poor little guy!!! I didn't realize that he had to have surgery! I hope he's doing ok. That's awesome that you got to go to Hawaii, too! I'm jealous!! :)
Love ya
Kendy Cox
Happy Anniversary and birthdays!
I'm so glad Garrett's surgery went so well!
Happy Anniversary!! Whoo-hoo! I left a comment for you on the resident blog but in case you don't see it... You should for sure order those blocks. They could definitely have them ready for you. Just shoot them off an e-mail. They are SO great!!
Congrats! Doesn't time fly? You guys are still such a cute couple. I know how you feel about being in school your entire marriage. Colby will finish his residency at the same time Nate finished his fellowship- Yeah! We should go celebrate together.
Seriously, do you remember when we first met? We were YOUNGSTERS... and had only been married for 2 YEARS. OK. That realization was just scary... but I'm so glad that we are such good friends : )
Love you both!
E
Post a Comment