Wednesday, August 24, 2011

{growing up way faster than i'd like}

Yes her.
Audra is [7 months].
weighs 18lbs
she's rolling over and all around, she is starting to scoot.
she is as sweet as can be.
she is sitting up like a big girl
no teeth yet, just lots+lots of drooling
she is the happiest little girl.
She has really grown up a lot this month.
can't imagine life without her
she makes our world go 'round
she's also sleeping thru the night now.
 
growing up way faster than I'd like...

5 comments:

Coleman Family said...

She is surely a little cupcake! We all love her too!

Heitmann Family said...

look at her little round face~~ I love it, but yes she is getting too big too fast!!

The Willis Wonder Years said...

She IS growing up way too fast! How does that happen so quickly? She is such a great mix of you and your hubby! She is such a little doll baby!!

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Audra is sooo precious;0!!! They grow up way tooo fast;(!!!

RR said...

I can't believe she sleeps through the night already!!